Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rainy afternoon

Empty, rainy streets. 

Goats taking cover from the rain. 

A new friend


Veggies!

After two months of days that rarely dipped below the 90s F, the weather seems to be changing. The monsoon season is ending, and I'm told it will give way to the best time of year in India - winter (and by winter, I mean days around 70 degrees F). That being said, the monsoon season is going out with a vengeance. It's been pouring the last few days! Though the weather was keeping most people inside the other day, I was itching to get out. Aided by my trusty umbrella, I ended up going for a three hour walk. Here are a few photos:

1 comment:

  1. Just when our garden and the farmer's market is winding down, it is wonderful to see this photo of fresh, gleaming produce. MOM

    ReplyDelete